A Place to Share and Vent

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jodie B 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     JoAnn 
    Keymaster

As some of you may know I am the creator of two long standing websites marriedtoasexaddict.com and sisterhoodofsupport.org.

Neither of these sites were set up for public discussions and forums. The Sisterhood is a private membership forum with lots of privacy and security built in and the married site simply does not have enough bandwidth to support back and forth discussions.

So many women have written to me who simply could not afford even the small membership fee for the Sisterhood but they needed a place to talk and vent with other women who shared their same experiences.

So, I started this free community site with forums and groups on various topics as a place for everyone to commune and share. There is no privacy here, so if you require anonymity please don’t post personal details.

This site is my way of helping anyone and everyone who simply need a friend and a place to share joys and sorrows.

Kelly Swallow 
    Participant

Hi!

I’m in definite need of support. I’m trying to do the No Contact, with very poor results. I am in need of someone to contact – like a sponsor to help me get through some time with No Contact. Maybe we can help each other.

Andrea 
      Participant

Hi Kelly,

I just joined this forum and I think it would be great to be in touch. I’m going to PM you and hopefully we can chat. I’m still with my SA BF unfortunately, but I would love for us to share our stories and help each other stay strong. This is such a horrible situation for anyone to be in. I’m sorry you’re also going through it. Hugs!

Jodie B 
    Participant

I’m in Melbourne Au and there doesn’t seem to be anyone there professionally to help with betrayal trauma. I’m only learning about this now and up until this point it’s been painful and confusing. My partner was into chemsex and often I was involved but it wasn’t something I liked and it hurt. He goes from being bisexual to straight to bisexual in under 5 seconds and it feels like there is no real conscious thoughts or feelings in regards to this except to say what he thinks I will accept (I refuse to have chemsex or sexual activities with other people and it this stage I don’t want him touching me) I can’t even express any of this to him….it’s really for me inside my own mind right now and I have developed a weekend habit of meth use to detach from him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT JoAnn

I'm not around right now but you can send me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. JoAnn

Sending

©2018 JoAnn Russell RN, MS

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account